by sunday evening:
1. make sure all of your laundry is clean, dried, and neatly put away. don't leave that pile of mismatched socks sitting on the drier. deal with it.
2. make sure you've washed your bedding, including comforters and quilts. then, when you're ready for bed sunday night, you'll lie down on/in a fresh, soft, and relaxing bed.
3. make sure you have all of your groceries for the week. if you prepare meals in advance, have them done and in the fridge or freezer by sunday night. for example, i've got a few days worth of porridge in the fridge, i already chopped and cooked veggies for my veggie hoagies, and i have chicken corn chowder ready for the crockpot in the morning.
4. don't do work stuff sunday night. put it away and come back to it tomorrow.
5. take time to laugh with and enjoy your partner. laughter increases neurotransmitter levels and reduces cortisol levels. it's a natural antidepressant/anxiolytic.
6. breathe slowly and deeply for five minutes.
7. don't check e-mail, facebook, or other such nonsense.