So the much ballyhooed "creative" meetings came up with gems like JD's Playlist, like anyone cares what that mumbling moron listens to.
The idea itself is completely derivative. About 2 years ago, "list the first ten songs that appear on your iPod shuffle" was all over Facebook.
With that being said, it was kinda cool picking apart your FB friends' playlists and bagging on them, online. Plus, you don't actually have to listen to the songs (unlike JD's Playlist).
It only works if you, unlike anything on THSS, are honest about your playlist. Don't leave out that Asia song you downloaded. Cassette and 8-track entries are acceptable as well.
1. Teddy's Jam - Guy
2. Outro (Featuring Nio Tha Gift) - Tajai x Sleeprockers
3. Granite Earth - Opio
4. Radio - Jurassic 5
5. How High (Remix) - Method Man & Redman
6. Big Poppa - Notorious B.I.G.
7. Put Her In The Buck - 2 Live Crew
8. Hangin' On A String - Loose Ends
9. Rock The Casbah - The Clash
10. Rockin' It - The Fearless Four