... is how he points out ideas that are so obvious, yet the shithead owners of the bar couldn't figure it out of their own.
- 80% of Bourbon Street alcohol is sold 'to go', yet this bar in New Orleans doesn't have a 'to go' station
- Same bar has a tropical island theme which just happens to be the exact same theme of bar across the street.
- German/Irish bar has huge backyard being used basically as a junkyard, he turns same area it into an Octoberfest-themed German beer-garden
- Bartenders over-pour drinks left and right to pad their tips and owner has no idea how to track their alcohol sales
- middle age creepy men and biker gang faggots scare away female customers, get rid of them even if they are regulars, costs you more in the long run
- and of course, the Kitchen Nightmares/Gordon Ramsey rip-off part about having a clean kitchen, no bugs, nothing frozen, canned or pre-packaged... yet they all have the same problems.