I'm not going to a party or anything, one of my kids is coming over so there will just be three of us. I traditionally lightly smoke and grill barbecued chicken wings for every Super Bowl and will continue with that. We are also going to have potato skins. Carrots and celery with blue cheese dip will keep us healthy.
What are you cooking up?
i have a bunch a stuff cooking but i'm thinking that it will all turn out to be shit for some reason.
1. crockpot meatballs (the hokey potluck "grape jelly and chili sauce" ones);
2. pillsbury crescent rolls with cream cheese, a slice of jalapeno, and bacon inside;
3. baked buffalo chicken dip with tortilla chips and a sliced baguette;
4. spinach dip with crackers, tortilla chips, and a sliced baguette;
5. red velvet cake;
6. crispy bbq chicken wings;
7. henry weinhard's woodland pass india pale ale
you just don't turn it off.
Originally Posted by dinkus mayhem
well look at this turd who showed up and ruined the party. eat a bowl a dicks son.