Three reasons I'm not gay:
1. I love cock
2. I love masculinity
3. A woman could not fulfill my needs long-term.
Three reasons I might be gay:
1. Baltimore Mike
2. Baltimore Mike
3. Baltimore Mike
Originally Posted by Scott
I am normally an atheist and a pacifist but when ever I see a kid named Hunter, I secretly pray for him and his parents to be in a car that hits a cement wall and bursts into flames. I want to see Hunter's faggot little face melt in the window.
1. I'm extremely attracted to women and I appreciate their feminity very much. I've put myself at unreasonable risk several times for women that weren't even really worth it
2. Most of the times I've been the happiest in my life were when I was with a woman
3. If I'm honest about my life, my end goal to everything is to get laid with hot women
1. I consider some men attractive (although thinking about actually doing something with them makes me nauseous)
2. I'm sensitive, I cry at sad movies and get emotional about shit
3. I like chocolate
Originally Posted by Wing
I like dick in every hole.
I love the way men smell, especially if they work hard.
I like rough hands on my soft skin.
I rarely have a hetero dream
I flirt heavily and sometimes make out with chicks when I am drunk.
I am a mad chick magnet.
My name was supposed to be French fries with mayo but I was drunk when I signed up.