And since I can't wait for Beth's O My Cat book to come out, thought I would ask here...
BTW, I've never had a cat..only dawgs..so I don't feel that confident being a cat owner..
1) I would like an affectionate kitty..I hear some are very aloof...how do I pick one?
2) that jumping on kitchen countertops..don't like that..can they be trained not to?
3) Do you really have to clean the litter box several times per day? (Beth says so, but I don't have a Conseula)
4) Do they really sleep all day then run around and keep you up all night?
5) Would not declaw a cat..but don't want them scratching up everything....can they be trained to not do that?
6) My dawg is confused by cats, he doesn't know what to make of them at Petsmart or the vet..he isn't aggressive..just confused, might chase them if they run...how do I insure they get along?
7) And why do they spray? Is that a male thing? Should I get a female?
Would tweet beth but I'm sure she would say 'hire a cat psychologist" or some such nonsense.