I saw this on the internet and it made me
miserablewife April 2012Posts: 18Member
Im pretty sure i've had it w/ my husband. The past few months, the mere sight of him makes me want to throw wine bottles at his face!
I've just had all I can take of his bs, and no matter what I say or day- nothing ever changes.
Here's the list:
- Changes 2 1/2 year old daughters diaper and leaves them all over the floor. Who does he think picks them up?
- Gets her ready for bed at night, or gets her dressed in the morning and tosses her clothes on the floor.
-Doesn't put his laundry away...and has pretty much stopped washing ANY laundry at all. If I wash it and fold it, it sits in a basket in the laundry room, which he then roots through, and throws all the clean clothes all over the floor. To that end, I refuse to wash so much as a single stitch of his clothing anymore.
- In the 18 years we have been together, I have never once seen him use the vacuum or a mop.
- I have to ask repeatedly for the simplest things to be done. And after asking repeatedly, when I blow up at him, he then turns around and calls me a psycho.
- I am a stay at home miserable mom who barely leaves the house because it's such a disorganized mess that I spend all my time cleaning, and re-cleaning after both him and the baby.
- I am also 6 months pregnant...and dreading adding another child into this chaos that I have to deal with myself.
- If he goes out grocery shopping, he only buys things he likes. To hell with the rest of us.
- I'll scrub and disinfect the bathrooms, and he'll go in right behind me, toss socks or clothes on the floor, leave globs of toothpaste in the sink and won't rinse the toothpaste he spit out down the sink.
That's not even half the list. I'm just so upset. I have tried EVERYTHING to get through to him. I've been nice, I've talked to him about how it makes me feel calmly and rationally, i've blown up and had knock-down drag out fights..nothing works and it's gotten to the point where all I do is dream about leaving. But I can't, because I don't have a nickel to my name or anywhere to go. I'm F*cked! Help!!