"I want to transform America"
"you didn't build that"
"people need to pay their fair share"
"clinging to their religion and guns"
"we need to spread the wealth around"
1. His "mentor" as a youth was a card-carrying communist, Frank Marshall Davis. Because this was obviously embarrassing, Obama referred to him only as "Frank" in his book, masking his true identity.
2. His father who he idolized till he later found out he was a drunken bum was a anti-colonialist marxist who blamed the poverty of the 3rd world on America and Europeans.
3. His grandparents were leftists. His mother hated the US and made several statements to that effect. She "coincidentally" married two foreign men and moved her child to Indonesia. Later, when that husband saw the benefits and became pro-capitalist, she moved Barry again to Honolulu to escape his influence.
4. His good buddy in the years before the election was Bill Ayers, a militant anti-US terrorist bomber.
5. His pastor for years, Rev. Wright. "God Damn America". Tons more here should you care to actually educate yourself.
6. The man who conducted the benediction at his inauguration, Dr. Joseph Lowery. "all white people are going to hell".
7. Quentin Young. Member of the "Democratic socialists of America". Obama's personal Dr. and friend for 20 years.
8. Saul Mendelson, Rod Blagovich, there are too many to list.
9. He supported Libyan "freedom fighters", against a nominally benign Muslim tyrant, with unconstitutional military force. Yet he remains aloof when it comes to a much worse regime in Syria, who JUST HAPPENS TO BE AN ALLY OF IRAN. He previously refused to openly support Iranian students and rebels against the Iranian regime, and avowed US enemy.
10. He snubs Israel, yet has Muslim leaders meet him in the white house.
Nah, he loves the way things are here. I'm just indoctrinated, what do I know?